- Violations of the law.
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
- Any activity that threatens the property.
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
- Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property: shopping, dining, or visiting offices for business purposes.
- Any activity which tends to disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants.
- Tanglewood Mall is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas outside of the mall and away from entrances.
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. Uncooperative guests may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass. Tanglewood Mall prosecutes persons committing crimes on the property through the Virginia Court System, and may ban subjects from the property.
Parking Lot Restrictions
- No soliciting
- No trespassing after hours
- No overnight parking (violators will be towed)
Group Tour Parking
Group tour parking is available upon request. Prior approval and documentation is required. Please call (540)989-4685 for more information.